WFP Internship Program 2022 | Funded
Subscribe to our telegram channel to view previous Scholarships !!
WFP Internship Program , the World Food Programme (WFP) is to fight global hunger by ensuring that those in the most vulnerable condition, especially women and children, have access to quality nutrition. The organization works primarily in countries and regions affected by conflicts or natural disasters, delivering emergency assistance to provide food for victims and strengthen community resilience. Its headquarters are in Rome (Italy), but it operates in dozens of countries. Currently, WFP has more than 14,000 employees worldwide (90% of its staff work in countries served by the organization).
Organization’s main focus: To fight hunger and malnutrition on a global scale.
The World Food Internship Programme 2022 is now open and accepting applications. WFP is the World’s largest humanitarian organization under the United Nations. It offers Internships for Undergraduates and Graduates from all over the world. This would be an excellent opportunity for students who want to gain practical work experience and work in a diverse team. All the Expenses will be covered in World Food Internship Program 2022.
Details About WFP Internship Program
- Organization: World Food Program
- Duration:2 and 8 Months
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Position to Position
See KAUST VSRP Internship Program 2022 In Saudi Arabia Fully Funded
Fields of study:
This internship program includes students and recent graduates from the most diverse fields of knowledge. The areas of study with the highest demand in this program are:
- Civil Engineering
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Human Resources
- International affairs
- A Stipend of a Maximum of $1000/Month
- Travel Tickets Reimbursement will be given to the candidates of developing countries.
- Subject knowledge will be enhanced through performing the tasks in a real-life environment.
Eligibility Criteria for the WFP Internship
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Motivated, team player, and open to new challenges
- Working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector
Read More special opportunity for UNICEF internship program : Every thing you Need to know
How to apply
The internship application process is done via the WFP E-recruitment System, where all openings are published, and comprises the following steps:
- Initial registration;
- Filling out the candidate profile (academic and professional background);
- Search for an opening in your field of interest;
See Also UNICEF Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
Phases of the selection process:
The selection process may vary depending on the department or office to which the intern is applying, but generally comprises the following steps:
- Creating a profile and preparing an application;
- Evaluation of the application;
- Competency-based interview;
- Selection notifications.
See Also Internship Program at the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) | Fully Funded