MASTERSCHOLARSHIPSStudy in British
University of Birmingham Scholarship In British | 2022 Fully Funded
Study in Britain free of charge through the University of Birmingham British Scholarship, which provides tuition and personal expenses for the year 2022-2023.
Why study in Britain?
Study programs are short – lived in many other countries, meaning that you will graduate early from your colleagues, without compromising the quality of the education you receive. And while you can complete your bachelor’s program in three years, you can finish your graduate program in just one year.
University of Birmingham
About University :
The University of Birmingham is among the top 100 universities in the world and part of the prestigious Russell Group, achieving important things.
Scholarship Name :
Mo Ibrahim Foundation
States available for submission :
All African States are available for grant.
School level :
Eligible students are granted the following funding:
- Tuition is complete.
- British Visa fee.
- 950 pounds salary.
- Free accommodation.
Available disciplines :
The Mohamed Ibrahim Foundation Scholarship at the University of Birmingham is awarded in the following disciplines:
- International development.
- development policy and policy.
- governance and nation-building.
- democracy, dictatorship and development.
Required documents :
The following documents must be submitted:
- Certificate of study.
- Two letters of recommendation (from here).
- A message of motive from here.
- A picture of the passport and a selfie.
- Language certificate.
Filing requirements :
The eligibility criteria for the University of Birmingham scholarship are as follows:
- The candidate must be a master’s student in international development.
- Students from African countries can submit.
- Age is less than 30 years.
- Candidates must be nationals or residents of any African State.
- A candidate must have first-class or equivalent honours from an accredited university.
- 6.5 IELTS degrees are required or 580/93 TOEFL degrees as evidence of English proficiency.
- Candidates should also be fluent in spoken English as well as writing.