UNICEF Internship Program in 2022 These applications can be used to apply to the fully funded . New UNICEF Internships are available for undergraduates, masters and PhD students. Start your career at UNICEF. Any student from one side of the globe to the other can apply for an internship. UNICEF operates in more than 190 countries and United Nations organizations and is headquartered in New York.
International students have access to UNICEF internships worldwide. UNICEF offers students a variety of fields. Any student over the age of 18 can apply for an internship with UNICEF. You can apply for undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral programmes or the opportunity to graduate within the past two years.
UNICEF does not charge an application fee. This is a paid internship program as members will receive a monthly stipend, just like travel expenses. Every cost will be covered by UNICEF.
Remote internships are also accessible. Internships are usually between 6 and 26 weeks. More details about UNICEF’s 2022 Internship Program are provided below.
Details About UNICEF Internship Program 2022
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Scope: Sufficient Funding
- Deadline: Varies (open now)
The values of the UNICEF Young Graduate Internship Programme include:
UNICEF monthly stipend.
Contributions to living expenses paid by UNICEF or partner agencies.
A one-time lump sum payment as a contribution to travel and visa costs.
Candidates should meet the following eligibility criteria for the Young Graduate Internship Programme.
- Internships at UNICEF: Applicants must be international undergraduate and postgraduate students from any country.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or doctoral program or graduated within the past two years.
- Proficiency in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office to which you are applying may also be required.
- Recent college/education records demonstrate excellent academic performance.
- No immediate family members (eg mother, father, sister, brother) work for UNICEF.
- There are no other relatives within your reporting purview.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Each UNICEF Internship Program has a different deadline. All internship opportunities are now open. Choose your preferred internship program.
How to Apply for the Internship?
All eligible candidates can submit applications through our website. Complete and submit an online recruiting profile, CV/CV and cover letter. The procedure is as follows.
Go to the UNICEF Vacancies Page (Here). Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here). Select Position Level “Internship: (Here). All the Internships will be Displayed. To apply for the Internship, Please Visit the Official website From here : UNICEF Internship Programme.
source : scholarshipclub .net