UAE University Overview :
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the United Arab Emirates University (UAE) is a university with approximately 1,400 local and international students comprehensive research university. As the leading university in the United Arab Emirates, the UAE University Scholarships offers a full range of accredited and high-quality graduate and university programs through nine faculties: Business Administration and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; and a Law ; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science.
UAE University Scholarships 2022 Details
- Host Country: Dubai
- Host University: United Arab Emirates University
- Eligible countries: All Nationalities
- Scholarship: Funded
- Degree: Master’s & Ph.D.
- Fields Available: Multiple
- Deadline: 28st February 2022
Available Academic Fields & Majors
A diverse range of fields and majors are offered in UAE University Scholarships 2022, check the list below:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Information Technology
- Food and agriculture
- Medicine and Health Sciences
Following expenses of the candidates will be covered in this UAE Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Health Insurance (if needed).
- Stipend (Monthly).
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s Internal research project.
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s External research project.
To apply for the UAE University Scholarships, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Both Domestic and International applicants are eligible to apply.
- English language proficiency.
- Have a bachelor’s degree and GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- You can check the detailed information (Here)
Following documents are required to be filled in the Electronic application form.
- Identity copy for Emirati students (Nationality ID, Copy of Passport, UAE Identity card).
- International students inside UAE (Visa and UAE Identity card, copy of passport).
- International students only need a passport.
- An official copy of certificates and transcripts from universities and colleges.
- CV (Curriculum vitae).
- An official copy of IETLS and TOEFL from the university’s accredited centers.
- Completed Security form.
- Letter of recommendation (two) from professionals familiar with students’ academic work.
How to Apply :
Applicants are required to fill out the Electronic form with all the required documents.
If you are interested in UAE University Scholarship 2022 , then visit the official link mentioned below: