German Berlin SBW Scholarships in Germany 2023 are now open to all students from across the world who wish to apply for financed scholarships in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023.
Why should you study in Germany?
Germany is a student’s dream come true when it comes to higher education. Many outstanding institutions in the international rankings of universities, a large range of disciplines that may be studied in all sectors, and reasonable living expenses can all be found in Germany. Add in Germany’s lengthy and rich history, and living in Germany is extremely important.
SBW Berlin Foundation.
What is the SBW Berlin Scholarships ?
For the academic year 2022-2023, SBW Berlin is offering fully paid master’s and bachelor’s degree scholarships to overseas students. The SBW Berlin Scholarship helps young people from across the world who come from financially poor families and want to utilize the skills they gain in Germany to promote long-term nonprofit initiatives, especially in their home countries.
Countries that can be submitted :
Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all other nations.
Education Level :
- bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree
Study timeframe :
Depending on the speciality to be studied, it might take anywhere from two to four years.
SBW Scholarship specialties :
All disciplines available at Berlin or Postdam universities such as :
and all scientific and literary disciplines at Berlin and Postdam universities.
Funding SBW Scholarships :
- Monthly salary 500 euros,
- University accommodation,
- Free tuition fees,
- Air tickets from your country to Germany,
- Course is German or English before studying.
SBW Scholarship Conditions :
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- He must be able to demonstrate that he was not in Germany for more than 18 months before to completing his application.
- The average applicant’s score should be at least 2.0, which corresponds to the average German score.
- The applicant has no first-class family members who live in Germany permanently.
- Students who have previously received funding for their studies in Germany are not eligible to apply.
- A language certificate is not required for this scholarship , Everyone is eligible for this Scholarship .
How can you apply for the SBW Scholarship?
- Fill in the Scholarship application form (online or PDF).
- Submission of the following documents:
- Letter of intent,
- CV ,
- General Secondary Certificate (for bachelor’s degree),
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree),
- Two letters of recommendation,
- Valid passport.
- All files are attached to this scholarship email:
Date of application for SBW Grant :
The SBW scholarship is applied from 15 May until 30 June 2022.
Read this Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship 2022