If you wish to study in Netherlands in Europe with a fully financed scholarship that covers all tuition costs and airfares, apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Netherland Government
Education degree :
Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)
Explanation of Scholarship
Orange Knowledge (OKP) provides scholarships sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs for a variety of programs, including:
Short-term courses (two to 12 months).
Master’s Degree Programs (12 to 24 months).
University that is hosting
You may apply to most universities in the Netherlands.
Disciplines that are available
There are over 477 specializations available for application; see all disciplines Here.
Countries that are open for submission
Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (the Democratic Republic of the Congo), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mozambique, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tunisia
The Dutch Government Grant includes the following benefits:
- The cost of living.
- Tuition costs.
- Visa is free.
- Round-trip tickets are complimentary.
- Free medical insurance.
There is no age limit for applying for this scholarship.
This grant is open to students from all around the world.
Files Required :
When applying for the grant, it is suggested that the following files be processed:
- Another competent certificate.
- Motivational speech for yourself.
- Letter of professional endorsement
- Language diploma.
How do you apply?
Select a specialty and apply today from HRER.
The selection procedure for the Netherlands Government scholarship
The steps are as follows:
- Students begin their studies at Dutch educational institutions.
- The Dutch Foundation selects applicants and files a scholarship application on their behalf.
- Diplomatic missions assess standards and analyze demands.
- The findings of the selection are available to Netherlands educational institutions.
- scholarships provided through Netherlands educational institutions.
The results of applications are announced 3 to 4 months after submission. The Dutch educational institution through which you applied for the scholarship will contact you about the results of your application.
October 11 every year.