Subscribe to our telegram channel to view previous Scholarships !!
Details of Lusail University Scholarship in Qatar:
Country : Qatar
City : Doha
Government of Qatar
Why should you study in Qatar?
In recent years, Qatar has achieved vast wealth and is now considered one of the richest countries in the world. Today, it spends huge sums of money in order to develop its educational system and make it an international system famous in the world. As for the level of education, the State of Qatar is witnessing a remarkable increase in the number of educational institutions, including universities and institutes, but only one of its universities appeared in the famous QS University Ranking 2022.
Specializations offered in the scholarship:
- School of Law
- College of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Administrative
- Financial and Economic Sciences
Countries available for submission:
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all countries of the world.
Lusail University Funding Each accepted student will receive the funding as follows:-
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly salary of 5000 QR
- Travel Tickets.
- Free accommodation.
Available disciplines :
1- There is no upper age limit when applying.
2- You do not need a language certificate when applying.
- The applicant must have a high school completion certificate (general secondary school or its equivalent) with an average of (65%) or its equivalent.
- Students who hold international certificates (British High School Certificate, American Diploma, International Baccalaureate…etc), must ensure that their certificates are equalized by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education in the State of Qatar.
Files required for submission:
- Applicants must have the following documents ready for admission to Lusail University in Qatar:
- passport copy.
- A personal photo with a gray background.
- A copy of the high school diploma or its equivalent.
- A copy of the health card.
1 February 2023.