Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship , 2000 Fully funded travel and study scholarship at the best universities of Europe 2022 is open to students to apply.
one of the best scholarships in the world.
Most countries in Europe, some countries in South America and Asia.
Europe’s best universities.
Scholarships Name :
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships
What distinguishes the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD) is a respected and comprehensive international study program offered by a consortium of worldwide higher education institutions.
Students at the master’s level from all around the world are eligible to apply.
Countries available for submission :
All students from different countries of the world.
School Stage :
Duration of study :
Erasmus Mundus’ two-year funding grants include:
- Tuition fees.
- 1,200 euros per month.
- Air tickets.
- 3000 euros per year.
- Help get a visa.
- There are no restrictions on returning to your country.
Available disciplines :
There are more than 100 specialties in Erasmus Mundus scholarships, ranging from:
- Computer science.
- Social sciences.
Important remarks :
- Students from the previous year are eligible to apply.
- When applying, IELTS is not necessary.
- There is no requirement for prior job experience.
- There are no age restrictions.
Files required for submission :
- CV .
- Graduate Certificate and Graduate Certificate (or Certificate of Previous Years’ Degrees if you are still in the last year of Bachelor’s Degree).
- Letter of intent.
- Language certificate if available.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation Online.
How to apply?
You may visit the Erasmus catalog and look over each program one by one to see whether one is right for you.
After that, pick 2022 in the student socket tab’s year (s). (All 2022 programs will be included.)
Complete the three programs that are most relevant to your profile.
Check software needs and attempt to plan ahead of time for them, such as a mission statement, motivation letters, personal information, and so on.
Deadline for submission :