The DAL Apprenticeship program will offer you the opportunity to become a specialist in your area of expertise.
DAL Apprenticeship Program aims to offer a route to support fresh graduates acquire the right technical skills needed, learn best practices first-hand from the country’s leading employer and to quickly adapt to a dynamic business environment.
Planning to sharpen your skills? Join us, you will receive :
- Securing an employment with the employer of choice.
- Flexibility in learning & development options.
- Opportunity at your doorstep
Program Structure :
DAL Apprenticeship Program, is a Three year program spilt into:
Two years of training where apprentices rotate across different divisions and business units, followed by one year of placement in a specific role within one business unit or department based on the graduate’s preference while considering the business needs.
- Bachelor or Diploma Degree in Finance or ICT discipline or related fields.
- Age limit is 25 years old or less.
- The desire to pursue a career in Finance or ICT.
- Alignment to DAL Group Core Values & Foundational Competencies.
- Eagerness to learn and develop.
program has two streams, and they are :
Acquire an exceptional experience in one of the largest conglomerates in Sudan. The finance stream will offer extensive practice in financial management, Credit control, treasury accountant, sales accounting, costing , Auditing and more.
ICT (Information and Communication Technology) :
A well-formed practice of the unified communication and networks, shared communication in enterprise computing .
IT Management :
Become the point of convergence in business units, lead service management practices and advance in IT projects.
Business Applications :
Effectively manage a variety of Enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and develop a multivariate skills of business intelligence.
- Basic English Language Test
- Written/Technical Test
- Panel Interviews