DAAD Development Scholarship to Study in Germany with Full Funding , Monthly Salary and Free Residence 2023-24 , Opportunity provided by Dade Germany.
What are you waiting for? Now provide by identifying the details below if you wish to receive a DAAD grant for development.
The Host :
The City :
Most German cities .
The German government.
About DAAD Scholarship :
Among the large number of postgraduate courses offered by German institutions in higher education, the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) supports a carefully selected selection of programmes of particular interest to junior executives from developing countries. These courses, consisting of one to two years of focused study, provide young people, academically trained professionals in leadership positions from developing countries with an opportunity to engage in post-graduate education and training in a particular field or profession.
Through development-oriented postgraduate programmes, Dadd promotes the training of specialists from developing and modern industrialized countries. Well-trained local experts linked to networks with international partners play an important role in the sustainable development of their countries. It is the best guarantee of a better future with less poverty and more education and health for all. Scholarships are offered to foreign graduates from developing and industrialized countries of all disciplines with professional experience for at least two years to obtain a post-graduate or master’s degree at a German State or State-recognized university and, in exceptional cases, a doctorate for a university degree and a university qualification (M.A./PhD) in Germany.
States available for submission :
Most of the world’s Asian, European and African countries.
Duration of the Scholarship :
- Master’s degree (12 to 24 months).
- Doctoral scholarship (12 to 42 months).
- There’s no limit to age.
- Some specialties don’t need a language certificate to submit.
- Science for Development.
- Engineering (science).
- Architecture (and related).
- Urban development.
- Agricultural science.
- Environmental science.
- Health science.
- Education science.
- Media science.
- Political science.
- Natural science.
- Geography and geosciences.
- Forest science.
- Social science.
- Business management.
Dad’s Development Grant includes funding as follows:
- Monthly salary of €1,200.
- Health insurance.
- Family subsistence allowance.
Filing requirements :
The following conditions are preferably met:
- Works for either a public authority or a government or private company in a developing country and, as such, participates in the planning and implementation of directives and projects with a focus on development policies that have an impact on technological, economic or social spheres.
- Bachelor’s degree (usually four years) on a related subject.
- Completed an academic degree with results well above average (upper third) and at least two years of relevant professional experience after first degree (bachelor’s) at the time of application.
- His academic degree should normally not exceed six years.
- Applicants who have resided in Germany for more than 15 months cannot be considered at the application deadline
Required Files :
The following files are recommended for processing:
- Scholarship file form.
- Another certificate qualified.
- Personal motivational speech.
- Professional letter of recommendation.
- Letter of experience or letter of employment.
- English skill.
How to apply for DAAD development Scholarship?
Please follow the steps of submission as follows:
- Press the ” APPLY NOW ” button here or below.
- Select the specialty to be offered.
- Press the specialty and go to the university site for presentation.
- Record and fill in your data.
Deadline for submission :
The majority in October 2022.